Air To Water Heat Exchangers
Efficient Cooling when Ambient Conditions are at their Worst
The use of Pfannenberg Air/Water Heat Exchangers is particularly suitable where ambient temperatures are high or the atmosphere proves to be particularly oily or aggressive – washdown areas of the plant or areas with high amounts of particulate. Ideal areas of use for air/water heat exchangers are wherever machines or production processes are cooled by tempered water and water is thus already provided.
The sealed cabinet provides contaminant-free component cooling without adding heat to the local environment.
For applications which require local enclosure cooling using a remotely located source of refrigeration, PWS Series Air/Water Heat Exchangers provide the perfect, energy efficient solution.
Pfannenberg Air to Water Heat Exchangers specifications:
- UL Listed, category ACVS, UL file #SA10300, CE approved for European use
- Maintains a UL Tested NEMA Type 12/3R/4 seal against enclosure (NEMA Type 4X with stainless option)
- Easy to mount seal, no elaborate reworking of the mounting cut-out
- Integrated thermostat and solenoid valve for temperature control
- Integrated temperature monitoring with alarm contact
- Casing available with powder coat (RAL 7035) or stainless steel (with #3 polish)